Website Review Option Now Available!
As a solo practitioner or small business owner, you’re probably short on time and don’t have a large budget to spend.
I get it, having been there myself! That’s why I’ve created a website package specifically for you, that allows you to have a beautiful, small website that does exactly what you need it to, so you can get back to running your business.
Health & Wellness Website Package
- Intake meeting to discuss your needs.
- Website of up to 5 pages.
- Choice of template, based on your preferences and style.
- Advice on writing your content and choosing photos.
- Editing of template to incorporate your colors, text, photos and logo (if you have one).
- Adding in online booking and/or social media links.
- Guidance on domain names and website hosting.
- Handling of technical details behind-the-scenes.
- Basic SEO setup.
- A user manual so you can edit your website on your own later (or you can hire me to make updates – this is completely up to you!)
Cost: $650 + tax (Candian dollars)
Will this package fit my business needs?
For most solo practitioners, or owners of small clinics or studios, yes! You’ll be well covered by a simple website: a few pages with details about you and your business, online booking links, and links to your social media or newsletter. The most important thing for clients is being able to learn about you, how you can help them, and how to book an appointment. You don’t need a big website with lots of bells and whistles to do that!
Are 5 pages really enough?
The vast majority of small clinics or wellness businesses will do well with a small website. How you layout those 5 pages is something we can discuss based on your exact business. To give you an example, the pages could be: homepage, about, location, fees/pricing, booking info.
What if I want a bigger site or have more specific needs?
No problem! If you need a bigger website or have a very specific idea of what you want your web design to be, please get in touch and we’ll talk about a custom design!
Who maintains the website after it is complete?
That’s up to you! Either you can do the maintenance yourself, or we can discuss a regular maintenance package where I make updates for you.
Can I see some examples?
Some past client’s websites have included:
- Melissa Scanes, RMT (small site)
- BodyKNEADS Massage (custom)
- Birth Control & Sexual Health Clinic (custom)
- Kumar Images (custom)
Why are you focused on health and wellness website design?
Fair question! The answer is because I used to be a Registered Massage Therapist myself, plus I’ve worked a number of other jobs in healthcare including as a medical receptionist and a chiropractic assistant. I get that it is hard work to build your business, and it can be super hard to find time to build a good website. That’s why I’m here to help you!
You can read more about me here.
Client comments ♥
“It looks so great … We’ve had really good feedback from the Board and doctors on the new site!” – Barbara, Sexual Health Clinic.
“I’d like to thank you for all your work on our website. Your thoroughness and your organized manner made this arduous task (especially content!) manageable.” – Janet, BodyKNEADS Health Centre