When it comes to growing your private practice as a health or wellness practitioner, there is a lot of advice out there. How do you grow in a way that makes you more money without having to work a bunch more hours? Do you hire more people? Should you even grow at all?
So in this episode, the final in our series on Building a Strong Private Practice, we’re looking at exactly this issue.
However, in our usual fashion, we’re looking at it from a bit of a different angle!
✨ How do you want your business to support your life in the future?
That’s the question we need to answer. So we’re talking about:
- The comparison trap and why it’s not helpful to waste your time with;
- Planning for future growth in a way that makes sense for you as an individual;
- How to calculate how much income you actually need and
- How to figure out how much is a worthy future goal.
Listen in now via the player below, or just search for Life Beyond The Massage Table on your fave podcast app. You can find me on pretty well all of them!
- From Wandering Aimfully: Calculating your Enough numbers
- My book on taking your business online (another way to earn more income!)
Full disclosure: Wandering Aimfully are my own business coaches, but I’m also part of their affiliate program. Links I share from their website contain my affiliate code. All this means is that if you should decide to join their coaching program, I get a small cut.