… or other health & wellness professionals. Since, to be honest, the ideas are the same, as they have to do with building great relationships with people!
Getting clients to want to rebook is one of the most important business skills you’ll ever develop as a solo practitioner.
While we often focus on how to find new clients, the truth is it is much easier to retain a client you already have than to find a new one. In fact, not only do happy existing clients book their own appointments, they often become a source of referrals too.
So in today’s podcast episode, the fourth in our series on building a strong private practice, we’re focusing on how to retain clients and get them to want to rebook. It’s not just about how good your treatment/class is! Yes, being excellent at what you do is a key part, but it isn’t the most essential part of building up a regular client list. Getting to know people and building a real relationship is where it’s at.
- How to ask people to rebook (without just looking desperate);
- Finding the balance between having appointments open and being too available;
- How to followup with clients when they don’t rebook;
- How to create a memorable environment for your clients;
- Some tips on building good, professional relationships and
- Some ideas around using discounts and packages to make rebooking more attractive.
Tune in now by hitting that play button below! Or, find Life Beyond The Massage Table on your favourite podcast app. I’m on pretty well all of them – Spotify, Stitcher, iTunes and many more.
Resources for this episode:
Find this type of content helpful? Need help attracting your ideal ‘niche’ client? I got you! Sign up below and I’ll send you my free guide on the one thing your website needs to attract those awesome clients (and make them want to book with you!). 🎉